Sunday, October 11, 2009

Today Post::And the winner is . . .

Those of you who follow my blog will know that I like to give things away from time to time.  Most recently I posted a competition to win an amazing pair of Felco secateurs in association with Dobbies.com.
I would like to thank everyone who entered the competition and apologise for my later than planned competition finale.  I have just arrived back from Australia and will be blogging about it very soon! I hope that you all enter for the next competition that is in the pipe line at the moment.
I can now reveal that after placing all your names in to a bowl, I wanted a flower pot but it was too cold and wet to venture in to the garden, my glamourous assistant, my better half’s mother dressed in a white spotty bath robe, has chosen the winner.

So without further ado, drum roll please.  The winner of the amazing prize on offer is no other than the fantastic VP* of Veg Plotting.  Well done you!
Please keep your eyes peeled for more fantastic competitions and follow my blog or add me to your reader so that you don’t miss out on the next wonderful competition.
*Please could you email your desired postal address to me at ryansgarden@hotmail.com


Dobbies - Inspiring Gardeners since 1865

For over 140 years, the Dobbies name has stood for quality horticulture.  During this time we’ve been proud to provide the very best products and expert advice to gardeners throughout the UK.  Today Dobbies is one of the the UK’s largest Garden Centre Retailers - we have 25 Stores across Scotland and England.

No comments:

Post a Comment