Saturday, May 2, 2009

Garden Bloggers' Muse Day - May Day

Happy Garden Bloggers’ Muse Day and Happy Birthday to Moi, the Queen of May :-)

In my next life I want to come back as a famous country singer like my fellow Alabamian and favorite , Emmylou Harris, who has the pipes to match any Irish singer, as evidenced on the video below. You can see the strong connection between Country and Irish music, both of which are dear to my heart.

The best birthday present I have this year is my first granddaughter, Lea, my little Irish-Korean lassie. She’s prettier than a new-speckled pup, smarter than a whip and sweeter than molasses. Her Irish grandparents will be coming later this month to see her and we all look forward to their visit.

Today I’m 20 in garden years. When it’s time to hang up the hoe then I’ll know I’m old. Until then, I’ll ” Keep breathing ” as Sophie Tucker says.

Happy May Day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment