Sunday, May 10, 2009

Garden Kindness

I don’t know about at your garden, but my garden has May Day (May 1) Fairies that bring it treats! Home sprouted geraniums destined for the whiskey barrel on the way to the garden and a fragrant Honeymelon Sage with red flowers getting ready to open. I have the sweetest May Day Fairies anywhere!

And this is the grand building the Weed Whackin‘ Wenches located for our April SAGBUTT meeting. Just outside is the Good Shepard p-patch and Seattle Tilth demonstration garden. How perfect is that for a garden meeting! Thanks, WWW, hosting the meeting!

An thanks to Karen for sharing these fragrant shade lovers. Please tell me the name again! And our new attendee, TEL, shared colorful sedums with us! She’s thinking about starting her garden blog. (They look a little water logged here. No worries, I just just watered them and the water was just soaking in.)
I love having treasures in my garden that came from others. It’s like we’re all out there together! Thank you for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment