Thursday, May 14, 2009

I LOVE A RAINY DAY IN MAY


Reflections on a Rainy Day
(Click to enlarge )

I do prefer sunshine to rain most days but once in a while its good to have a rainy day to relax , especially for garden designers like me who have been working at a feverish pace since early April.

I finally found a rain chain ( first row; upper right ) at a reasonable price and got it installed just in time to test it out today. I love the sight and sound of the rain as it trickles down each tulip- shaped cup.

My pet goldfish are enjoying the rain as well and perform a water ballet as they swim gracefully to and fro.

Time to catch up with all the indoor chores and if I finish those there’s always something to do, like think up a hundred different ways to keep a six month old from getting bored.

In the words of a country song ” If my phone’s not ringing I’ll know its not you “. Oh I love a rainy day. Even demanding clients know what a rain check is.

No comments:

Post a Comment